The tourist tax applies to all persons over 18 years of age who reside in La Rochefoucauld Porte du Périgord for payment, regardless of the length of their stay.
The tourist tax is a compulsory contribution collected either directly by the landlord (bed and breakfast, gîte, campsite, etc.) or by the online booking platform (payment intermediary).
This applies per person per night and depends on the type of accommodation and its classification.
Rates in the Community of Communes La Rochefoucauld Porte du Périgord
- Palaces – 1,50 €
- 5 star hotels and furnished tourist accommodation – 1 €
- 4 star hotels and furnished tourist accommodation – 0,70 €
- 3 star hotels and furnished tourist accommodation – 0,60 €
- 2 star hotels and furnished tourist accommodation, 4 and 5 star holiday villages – 0,50 €
- 1 star hotels and furnished tourist accommodation, 1, 2 and 3 star holiday villages, bed and breakfast, collective hostels – 0,40 €
- 3, 4 and 5 star campsites, pitches in camper van parks – 0,40 €
- 1 and 2 star campsites – 0,20 €
- Hotel, furnished accommodation, holiday village awaiting classification or without classification – 3% (this rate applies to the cost of the night per person, within the limit of €1.50/pers/night)
Reserved for tourist hosts of the community of communes La Rochefoucauld Porte du Périgord
First of all, you are obliged to declare your tourist accommodation. Before starting to rent your accommodation, you must make a declaration of rental with the town hall of the municipality where your accommodation is located using the appropriate CERFA document.
How to declare the tourist tax?
You will find all the practical information on the collection of the tax, a link to the CERFA declaration of furnished and guest rooms and you will have personal access to your hosting space.
Communauté de Communes La Rochefoucauld Porte du Périgord
05 45 63 00 52 – email@example.com